AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure about where to put this the HT meet forum gets little traffic but.......

I'm contemplating another meet at my place. I'm looking at the end of September or so while we still have nice weather for travel etc.

I'd like to get an idea of how many would be interested. It would be on a Saturday and as with my other meets would start at around 2:00 PM and go till folks want to call it a night.

I'm planning an audio upgrade so for anyone who was at my last meet there would be some additional fun stuff.

I'd like to see if I can get a few people involved in my theater to be there as well to talk to folks about their questions ,their theaters etc.

Let me know if you are interested so I can start to formulate plans.

Art

·
Registered
27,203 Posts
If I am in town, I'll be there!!

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
i'm going to Denver Sept 28th-Oct 2nd for the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest or i would enjoy trying to make it. i would love to see a real 'no hold's bared' video room.

http://www.audiofest.net/

Mike

·
Registered
21,799 Posts
Art, if you'd invite Michael Finley, he'd probably sign with the Pistons. HA!!!

We're hopin' you don't so he signs with the Suns here in Phoenix.

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bruzonsky
Art, if you'd invite Michael Finley, he'd probably sign with the Pistons. HA!!!

We're hopin' you don't so he signs with the Suns here in Phoenix.
Steve,

I guess you never watch Cribs. :p

Anyway, tentatively I'm looking at October 8th for the meet. If you are interested please post over in my thread in the HT meets forum just to see a general level of interest in this.

Art

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
I wish I could make it up, but at least I did have the priviledge of seeing Art's theater in person. That single trip to Art's has done a lot to change the way I went with my new theater.

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
You know Art, if you manage to get the new SIM 3 chipper in there for giggles (and to compare directly to your stack)...now THAT could be fun. :D

TM

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hi Art. I would like to attend as I've read some great things about your theater. I also checked out your site a coupla' times, great photos. I tried to get out to listen to OB's system earlier this month, but my schedule wouldn't allow it.

I assume that East Leroy is closest to the DTW airport?

My house will be on the market (sold?) by then so my schedule will be quite open. Looks like things may have really turned around for me financially, so I want to begin doing research for my future setup. I did my last theater as a purely self-educated DIY project, now I am ready and willing to step it up a notch and learn from the masters!

Mike, I also plan to attend the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. I will be sure to introduce myself.

Tim

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlag
Hi Art. I would like to attend as I've read some great things about your theater. I also checked out your site a coupla' times, great photos. I tried to get out to listen to OB's system earlier this month, but my schedule wouldn't allow it.

I assume that East Leroy is closest to the DTW airport?

My house will be on the market (sold?) by then so my schedule will be quite open. Looks like things may have really turned around for me financially, so I want to begin doing research for my future setup. I did my last theater as a purely self-educated DIY project, now I am ready and willing to step it up a notch and learn from the masters!

Tim

It looks like we could be in for a big meet with a ton of great people with tons more combined knowledge in tow.

If you want AZO ( Kalamazoo airport ) is 17 minutes from here. Detroit Metro is about 1 hour 15 min. You would change planes at a hub like Cincinatti but is gets you so close . I usually do this.

Art

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.