AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm contemplating another meet at my place. I'm looking at the end of September or so while we still have nice weather for travel etc.

I'd like to get an idea of how many would be interested. It would be on a Saturday and as with my other meets would start at around 2:00 PM and go till folks want to call it a night.

I'm planning an audio upgrade so for anyone who was at my last meet there would be some additional fun stuff.

I'd like to see if I can get a few people involved in my theater to be there as well to talk to folks about their questions ,their theaters etc.

Let me know if you are interested so I can start to formulate plans.

Art

·
Registered
Certified Audiophile ;-)
2,165 Posts
Art,

I'd LOVE to see your stacked G 90 setup in person. I have read posts where people are raving (read: drooling) over your setup. :D

MI seems a little far though :( Let me price out the tickets... what city?

-Rajiv

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by overclkr
I now stake claim the seat next to the Captain's chair. :^)

Cliff
Cliff,

You are welcome to the captain's chair. :D

Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdude
Art,

I'd LOVE to see your stacked G 90 setup in person. I have read posts where people are raving (read: drooling) over your setup. :D

-Rajiv
You could come into Kalamazoo and we can get you there if needed.

Art

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
I'm there if I sell four 9" sets by then.

:)

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
But doesn't the person from the farthest away deserve the captain's chair? I refuse to sit on Cliffy's lap!

;)

·
Registered
23,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Palme
But doesn't the person from the farthest away deserve the captain's chair? I refuse to sit on Cliffy's lap!

;)
Are you telling us that you don't want to be on top? ;) :)

--Darin

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Not unless he changes his name to Cliffina and sends me some snaps first..:)

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Palme
Not unless he changes his name to Cliffina and sends me some snaps first..:)
Oh damn thats just WRONG!!

You should come hang out dude. That would be sweet if you showed up although it is a bit of a stretch for ya.....

Cliff

·
Premium Member
16,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdude
Art,

-Rajiv
9.5 hour drive each way. Maybe we could carpool.

But with the price of gas, it might be better to fly... Maybe Northwest will be practically giving away tickets to Detroit to attract people scared away by the striking mechanics.

·
Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Hi,

I might sponsor Curt for 2 of his 9" ers......

(yes I can already hear the childish laughter from those that dont get out much)

Kal Doctor the prices and I will pay for you too............

Art - I would love to pop round but London UK is far too far, make sure you send me pics......

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence
9.5 hour drive each way. Maybe we could carpool.

But with the price of gas, it might be better to fly... Maybe Northwest will be practically giving away tickets to Detroit to attract people scared away by the striking mechanics.
Hmmm.... is somebody considering the trip????

Cliff

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
I'd love to go but my oldest boy is getting braces next month that I'm paying cash for. I would have to dip into the braces cash to go to Art's house to play with projectors. Something really wrong with that picture. ;)

Chip

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefuel
I'd love to go but my oldest boy is getting braces next month that I'm paying cash for. I would have to dip into the braces cash to go to Art's house to play with projectors. Something really wrong with that picture. ;)

Chip
Yes there is Chip! :p You are smart paying cash. In my practice I give a 10% discount.That won't help you any but still.......... :D

So are any of you guys actually contemplating attending ?

By the way I just can't see Cliff in a skirt........... tight pants he might look cute though. :eek: :D

Art

·
Premium Member
16,952 Posts
Quote:
Hmmm.... is somebody considering the trip????

Cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn
So are any of you guys actually contemplating attending ?

Art
Yep. I'm going to check into it. Especially after you firm up a date. Make sure you talk to Cliff about demo content options. ;)

I'm just so burned out from being on the road for 6 consecutive weeks. And I used my "get out of jail free card" from my wife and family in order to visit Cliff last weekend.

If it was a ~6 hour drive, I'd RSVP today. But 10 hours each way is a bit much, so I'll have to look at flights.

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefuel

Chip
Compromise. Do the top set of teeth first...;)

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn
By the way I just can't see Cliff in a skirt........... tight pants he might look cute though. :eek: :D

Art
I'm just speechless. What's a guy with a big butt supposed to do??? :eek:

Cliff

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence
Yep. I'm going to check into it. Especially after you firm up a date. Make sure you talk to Cliff about demo content options. ;)

I'm just so burned out from being on the road for 6 consecutive weeks. And I used my "get out of jail free card" from my wife and family in order to visit Cliff last weekend.

If it was a ~6 hour drive, I'd RSVP today. But 10 hours each way is a bit much, so I'll have to look at flights.
Believe it or not, my Mom has a cottage about 30 mins away from Art's. You could crash there if you wanted to. That would be awesome if you could make it. They have a TAPPER at the cottage too! :D

Just be FOREWARNED that your mouth will be catching flies and other misc insects from your JAW being DROPPED the whole time. :D :D :D :D

Cliff

·
Registered
508 Posts
Art,

Where are you located? I wouldn't mind seeing your stacked projectors...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.