AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out which HT recliner I should buy... I do like the Acoustic Innovations Deco chairs but at $1800 ea... it would mean I need to spend $10000 for seating!! Too much!!

What are the others that are more realistic in pricing but don't look cheap. I want full leather with cup holders.

Thanks,

Danny

·
Registered
533 Posts
Look at the Bass industries Celebrity Lounger, it won a very subjective faceoff with other theatre chairs in a recent Home Theatre magazine article. I have sat in this chair and if my budget holds out I may be getting a couple of them. I was quoted about $1300 per chair at a store that sells at or about list price. I contacted Bass about motorization and for about $275 they add a motor for wow-factor reclining. They just started doing this.

·
Registered
493 Posts
If you like the acoustic innovation chairs, you'll love the Berkline chairs. ESPECIALLY the price! There was a powerbuy going on in the DILA forum on here a few weeks ago. Price was approx $599 for a leather chair like mine. I also have pics on my website.

I like them so much, I'm buying 2 more chairs for my HT!

Good luck!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where can I get these chair for a good price ($599) in black?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.