Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, there

Recently I found the projector will drop the brightness significantly (or at least noticeably) 10 seconds after starting. Is this normal or there is something wrong? I am using Eco mode.

thks

tony

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
That is normal operation. The bulb ramps up to full power to ensure the arc is fully established. It then drops back down to to the energy level of economode.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thks Kuo.

The problem for me is there is no difference between Eco and Normal mode regarding the brightness. I hardly can see any brightness level change between the two mode. The only thnng I can tell is the fun noise. Is that normal?

thks

tony

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
The light output increase isn't huge, but should be visible. I agree, the noise increase far outweighs the light output increase.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Guy Kuo
That is normal operation. The bulb ramps up to full power to ensure the arc is fully established. It then drops back down to to the energy level of economode.
Ahh !

Was wondering earlier if my projector was dropping in brightness every time I used it.

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
I put over 1500hrs on my HT1000 with little change in brightness. I wish it had a longer bulb life because like Guy I use it allot as a boob tube.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.