AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What creative solutions have you other HT1000 folks used to simplify HT1000 on/off?

I've had the HT1000 for 6 months and love it! Now I'm trying to get the projector more integrated with my MX-500 remote control. With the NEC remote you must press/hold the power button to turn on/off the projector, which I do have programmed on the MX-500 remote. The problem is I can't program a macro to turn on the HT1000, the remote can't simulate the press/hold function.

I've seen one post about using the Auto Start feature using a power switch, which I've tried and it turns on the projector just fine. In this case, you can't just turn off the power switch without first turning off the projector, which in my mind adds another step in the power down process.

I thought about using an X10 controlled wall receptacle for the projector using Auto Start, but I have the same issue above with the power down, I can't just issue an X10 Off command for the wall receptacle without first having the projector turned fully off.

This forum has been a great source of information and I appreciate your feedback.

"Diamonds are a girls best friend and our 10 year anniv is in 6 days...Does it say anything about the guy getting new a/v gear?"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.