AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a Shop anywhere in California that has an NEC HT1000 set up for a proper demo? I live in San Diego, but travel frequently throughout the state. Or any new owners who wouldn't mind a demo?

there are a lot of compelling reviews in the forum here, and i trust the NEC name more than some of the other players in the market. Still, I don't know if I am susceptible to Rainbows, and would like a chance to test it out before plunking down cash.

thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
138 Posts
When you go to the NEC web site you have to keep pressing the locate button and the pop-up window will only give you three random dealers at a time, just keep closing and pressing enter to cycle through the dealers. It will give you the name, address and phone number of the dealer. I think I saw several in the San Diego area. I am in the same situation that you are, in So Cal too - want a demo before I pay out the cash! Good Luck and post the results once you see one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Paul,

Try www.presentingsolutions.com

I rented the HT 1000 for the weekend to compare to my Sanyo PLV-70. I liked the DLP picture more than the LCD. (My opinion). I sold the Sanyo and now I'm trying to decide on a new projector. I'm going to CES before I decide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.