Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard the HTDAUDIO products?
www.htdaudio.com

Specifically the level 2 or level 3 products.

For price, I haven't found better reviews for either their products or for the Rocket products (another "direct" sales company with very high reviews)

This company is even less than the Rockets.

Im interested in starting with some Level III bookshelves, adding a Dennon 1803 and a Level III center. Then add a Level III Sub and the two level three towers in the next month or two. Then I will move the bookshelves to the back. Eventually, Ill upgrade the receiver and it sounds like I would have a nice permanent system in place.

Anyone who has heard these products (HTD) please let me know what you thought.

Im on some other threads and Just bought some Polk R30's but will probably not keep them. I may give HTD a try with their 30 day money back offer. They dont offer the systems in stores, so reading opinions and reviews is all I have to go on right now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, how about HTDAudio Level 3's verses Rocket speker setups?

Has anyone anywhere heard the Htdaudio products?

I am more concerned about sound than looks. I am well aware the Rockets are a beautiful speaker..

But other then that?

ANy info would be helpful.

thanks

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by aztechjohn

I am more concerned about sound than looks. I am well aware the Rockets are a beautiful speaker..

Then you might want to have a listen to the Ascend Acoustics speakers. www.ascendacoustics.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
aztechjohn

Did you get the PM I sent the other day? I'm just curious cuz I dont even know if the PM's work or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.