AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this screen 12/17/09 Focupix Flexio 16:9 Electric Projector Screen W/Dual Remote - 110" - Elegant White. Didn't get to hang it up until last night. Once it up, I used the remote to lower the screen. Once it down, it won't go back up again. The motor jerking a few times and went absolutely silence. I unpluged and waited until this morning but nothing is working. Just wondered any one has this issue and did you try anything to get it working again?? I hated to ship this monster back for repair. I really hesitate to bother the neighbor for borrow his SUV to haul it to Fedex place.

Any help/suggestion is really appreciated.

·
Registered
601 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd /forum/post/18167449

I purchased this screen 12/17/09 Focupix Flexio 16:9 Electric Projector Screen W/Dual Remote - 110" - Elegant White. Didn't get to hang it up until last night. Once it up, I used the remote to lower the screen. Once it down, it won't go back up again. The motor jerking a few times and went absolutely silence. I unpluged and waited until this morning but nothing is working. Just wondered any one has this issue and did you try anything to get it working again?? I hated to ship this monster back for repair. I really hesitate to bother the neighbor for borrow his SUV to haul it to Fedex place.

Any help/suggestion is really appreciated.

I have the 103" (100 viewable screen) I haven't had any issue with the motor. I put the screen down at night when I go to sleep I figure it may help reduce screen waves (the weight bar pulling down for that many hours = tight screen). When I wake up in the morning I put it back up so far seems to do the job. Hope you can get it working again, I would just try contacting HTdepot and see what they say, they may ask you to post a video or something. Other people that had issues with screen waves or warping were asked to send them a picture of the issue.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The edge curves are on left and right of screen. So in poor analogy, my screen would look like a sand clock of Windows XP OS. If the screen is left at fully extend over night, these curves will be worse. I contacted HTdeport and they suggested to ship it back...uhhhgg.
. So dreadful.

·
Registered
601 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd /forum/post/18191076

The edge curves are on left and right of screen. So in poor analogy, my screen would look like a sand clock of Windows XP OS. If the screen is left at fully extend over night, these curves will be worse. I contacted HTdeport and they suggested to ship it back...uhhhgg.
. So dreadful.

well I don't leave it down fully extend. I leave it at what would be my normal view for the screen when using a projector

1 - 4 of 4 Posts