AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an HTPC case that can house a 7' LCD screen. I've already have the screen and MoBo. It was part of a CarPC I was making at one time but ended up selling the car it was going to go into. Since then I've been looking on the net for a case to put this screen but all I can find is cases that all ready have a LCD screen in them, such as SilverStone or Moneual. Is it even possible to purchase a case that can fit an LCD screen... that doesn't come with one?

Logan06

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
DIY!

Take a ATX Mid-Tower and put it on its side. Remove all the 4/5 external drive bezels and that should give you enough space to mount your LCD.

Alternative:

Get the Antec NSK 2480 or similar. Remove the front panel drive covers and see if it will fit your screen.

Check out the PC case sales on Newegg.

Edit: I got my touch screen case from an Ebay seller "ColorCase", it was called MCE701 and looked exactly like the other touchscreen cases. He doesn't sell it anymore but if you talk to him, he might have some old stock lying around without the screen and might be willing to sell you one.

Here's his store:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts