AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, kind of new the the HTPC thing and after using Renethx buyers guide and Assasin's setup guide everything has been going pretty smooth. But now have a question. I have all MKV movie files and I use a Harmony One remote to work everything. When I play a move in Media browser I can play stop but no FF or Rew. I can get it to jump like 10-15 sec when I use chapter up or down but that's it. Am I missing something is it possible to FF and Rew or no go? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13,150 Posts
It should be able to do this. I am having a few issues that I think I have isolated to either my HP IR receiver or maybe the code that I entered into my Harmony remote.

When my insanely crazy schedule slows down I plan on doing a little more testing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Assassin I'll keep trying myself. I have a MonoCase 932 with the IR built in. Also not sure where to go to map the keys for Media Center. Be glad to hear what you find when you get a chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.