Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I, like so many of us here, have been bitten by the desire to tweak to fullest capacity.... so my question is this.... Am I tweaked to maximum capability.. I know there are a TON of threads on tweak this or that... but they are all so spread out.. it would be nice to have one nice "tweak guide". (i.e. dScaler settings, DVD Genie settings, Powerstrip settings, etc) -

Currently I have a PIII 933 with 512 Ram..... I am runnning a DirecTV signal into a cybertainment card - and then outputting the signal to an NEC LT150... I view most of my programming/DVD's at 720p (I can't get 1080i to work for the life of me) -

My question is this.... based on what I said above, is the picture as good as I can expect it to be? Don't get me wrong, I am satisfied with the picture, but if there is something I can do to improve it, I would love to know!

Again thanks everyone for a great forum!

Mike

P.S. - Anyone know of a good way to select mp3's without having the display on? Predominantly it is for the wife... but I really can't think of a good way around this.. I am using Siren Jukebox as my cataloguing program

·
Registered
464 Posts
You are too tweaked out! Now spend some time using your creation. How boring it would be if you could just buy everything already tweaked ;) Oh, I didn't see mention of a panamorph lense. There's a heck of a tweak you could do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.