1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

i just got the yammy and i am trying to get everything working well

the xbox via comp is perfect

my sat pvr ( BEV ) is kinds funky when changing betweeen sd and hd signal, it goes black sometimes and must change chanells to get it back

but the big problem is the dvd player, absolutely no audio and the picture is eithr flickering, pink, or in and out with fuzz

i am looking to install the latest firmware for the dvd player, do i also need to do the update for the yammy?

any other hints would be great for setup, i currently have all components switched by the amp and onlt the hdmi to DVI on input one for my tv

settings suggestions welcome

i have

vcr ( who cares really)

xbox 9 seems to only go 480p even through yammy not sure why, i thought it would upconvert to 1080i)

360 ( all is well)

BEV sat PVR 9200 ( issues above)

all otehr audio stuff is great

cheers

thanks

c

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tanks for the reply

i did run the update, but the hdmi is just a mess!

i get frequent black screens with my STB when switching between hd and sd, and it might even be a bit worse than before....

as far as the dvd goes i have done 2 firmware updates, and i think i will have fixed most of it witht the final edition, but overall, the HDMI aspect is just bad!

very dissapointing!

there must be a better way to fix this up, i have recently turned off the upconversion for hdmi in the 6090, but stil clack screen and the odd fuzzy one

i would hate tot think that i need to go back to my original setup of comp cables and stuff, but this realy is cumbersome

any thoughts?

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.