Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's what I am doing now - except it took me a year to start! :) It's been a ton of fun so far - I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Are you pretty new to the city or do you know your way around?

My web site with basement project photos.

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Not in Indy, but if you're passing through Columbus on I-70 you're welcome to stop by mine. Should be nearly, almost completely finished on Saturday!

Except for the curtain, calibration, remote programming and automation, stock the candy counter . . .

Randy

·
Registered
264 Posts
LOL. Yeah, the fans are pretty cool, but I wasn't comfortable with those amps in the rack without them. I got them on Ebay from a guy that made them for Worldcom (for their modem racks). There is a piece of sheet metal running diagonally from the front, bottom of the fan unit to the rear, top of the unit. They've got (4) 80 MM fans in the front, pushing air in and up, and (4) 80 MM fans in the back, pulling air through the piece of equipment below it.

They make a little noise, but I've got (4) sheets of drywall, a staggered stud wall, and tons of insulation between the theater room and them. You don't hear a thing in there!

If you need any help, just PM me. You learn lots of things along the way and I'd be more than happy to help with advice or otherwise...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sweet! I'm in the process myself and will definately ask for advice throughout.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.