AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I am having my two HDTV's ISF calibrated. Much to my surprise when I got up was that channel 199 was not active on the TV with the Hughes E-86. The other TV has a RCA DTC-100, Channel 199 was active there. I decided to unplug the E-86 for 5 minutes. When the unit recyled, 199 was back. Anyone have any ideas what would cause this? Thanks.

Jim

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
they should actually say something like this in the guide. Believe it or not I believed their monthly email newsletter saying D&D was going to be on. Know the movie was panned but I was hoping for good sound, whiuch was given good marks.

Quote:
TITLE -- PREMIERE DATE -- SPECIAL FEATURES

"Dungeons & Dragons" -- July 5 -- ADT, HDTV

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Guide is back up & demo is on. Looks like some Clint Holmes crap on tonight, except for folks that think Clint Holmes isn't crap.

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Anyone with the DST3000 have to do anything to get this channel back, It's not back on my system. It might be gone again.

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Carbo,

It just came back for me. The only other procedure I can think of is the equivalent to the computer three finger salute, more specifically pull the plig, let it sit a minute and repower.

Tim

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
DirecTV is playing with it, its not your STB.

------------------

Ken Elliott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.