AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test123455 /forum/post/18157196

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cm_rdp_product

Does anyone have these? My little nephews love the hulk and wolverine. I was wondering if i could get away with fast forwarding through the bad parts for my 4 year old nephews. Or is it just entirely way too violent?

Thanks

Not appropriate for kids... It's PG-13 for a reason (violence and blood throughout) and if I remember correctly, some limbs get hacked and torn off by various characters. Treat it as an Anime title rated for 13-15 year olds...

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracer111 /forum/post/18157315

Not appropriate for kids... It's PG-13 for a reason (violence and blood throughout) and if I remember correctly, some limbs get hacked and torn off by various characters. Treat it as an Anime title rated for 13-15 year olds...

holy crap, i didnt know it was that intense. thanks a lot, guess they wont be watching it lol. sounds interesting for me though.
now if only the price would drop a little...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hmmm, I didn't think they were super violent.

Lots of pig sticking of the Hulk, who shrugs it off and any limbs that are ripped off are of a cyborg of some type.

It is deserves its PG13 rating but I would think it would be fine for a 10 year old.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
You know what your kids can handle. The Hulk VS Wolverine one is definitely the more graphic/violent of the two, but no more violent than the Wolverine comics. I remember being very surprised (pleasantly) at how violent it was, actually, but that's only because I was expecting something along the lines of Batman: The Animated Series or X-Men. I don't remember any swearing, but my memory ain't that great.

·
Registered
138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/18158124

13-15yr olds? Not my kids. A mature 14-15. These are extremely violent.

That said, if you enjoy this sort of thing this is by far Marvel/Lionsgate's best collaboration by far.

I said " Treat it as an Anime title rated for 13-15 year olds" ...

Case in point, Gunslinger Girl, Rated TV14... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcBpWx6Wjw4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.