AVS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
17,554 Posts
Comcast CEO Brian Roberts Notes ‘Opportunity To Get A Lot Of Cash From Hulu Coming Our Way’

In case there was any doubt about Comcast's plan a few years out. Take the buyout money, take the NBC primetime content and place it exclusively on Peacock.

Does HULU on-demand exist a few years out, or can it survive as a LIVE TV OTT service? Just a few years back you could get next-day airings of ABC, CW, FOX and NBC content. CBS being the only major network that decided to 'roll their own' in 2014. Maybe when this all goes down in a few years we will see the remaining HULU on-demand content move under a tab on the Disney+ service.
This is starting to get more familiar:

It won't belong until you can change the title of the graph to "streaming services".....

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Hulu's Sasquatch examines whether a Bigfoot murdered 3 guys on a dope farm

By Rachel Yang

Many people are skeptical enough of Bigfoot's existence, but what about a murderous Bigfoot who tore three men limb from limb?

Journalist David Holthouse calls the urban legend "the craziest story I've heard heard," and he's just crazy enough to look into whether the tale actually happened in Hulu's Sasquatch, as seen in the exclusive trailer above.

Directed by Joshua Rofé (Lorena) and executive produced by the Duplass Brothers, the three-part docuseries is a look at the infamous Emerald Triangle in Northern California — one of the largest cannabis growing regions that also holds the highest missing persons and murder rate in the state. Sasquatch goes behind Holthouse's investigation into a bizarre triple homicide said to be the work of the deadly and elusive Sasquatch.

After hearing the unbelievable story in 1993, Holthouse is back 25 years later as he searches for any evidence that sheds light on what happened that night. As he digs deeper, he sees Sasquatch (also known as Bigfoot) might not be the only dangerous creature in the area.

"I might believe in Bigfoot, but I sure as hell believe there are monsters among us," he says.

The trailer teases never-before-seen footage, interviews with top-secret subjects, and larger-than-life characters beyond Bigfoot.

Sasquatch has its world premiere tonight at SXSW, and debuts April 20 on Hulu. It is executive produced by Mark Duplass, Jay Duplass, and Mel Eslyn of Duplass Brothers Productions (Wild Wild Country, Evil Genius).

This is a sitcom, right? ;)

·
Registered
27,691 Posts
Sasquatch • Official Trailer - A Hulu Original
So good to know that Langly from The Lone Gunmen is still out there investigating weird and paranormal conspiracy theories. :)

sasquatch.jpg

xfiles.jpg

Reactions: David F

·
Registered
28,048 Posts
This Sasquatch thing is almost enough to get me to pay for another few months of Hulu all by itself. 😆

What I really want is another season of 'Devs'. But I haven't heard anything about it, and it looked like it might be a "high concept" one & done.

·
Registered
20,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
WeWork: Or the Making and Breaking of a $47 Billion Unicorn • Official Trailer - A Hulu Original

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Teen Wolf is heading to Hulu on March 22
I wonder if that will be exclusive on HULU? It has been on PRIME VIDEO for years.

·
Registered
15,724 Posts
Frankie Quinones & Michelle Ortiz Join ‘Punk Ass B****’ Hulu Pilot

Frankie Quinones (The Dress Up Gang) and Michelle Ortiz (Gentefied) are set as series regulars in Punk Ass B****, Hulu’s half-hour comedy pilot starring up-and-coming comedian Chris Estrada and produced by ABC Signature...the series is based on Estrada’s comedy and reflects his Latino identity

it is inspired by Estrada’s life in South Central Los Angeles and nearby Inglewood, where, by his own recollection, he spent his formative years running from loose pit bulls, getting robbed, and geeking out over comic books and punk rock...

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Derek DelGaudio's In & Of Itself | Trailer (Official) | A Hulu Original
Derek DelGaudio’s In & Of Itself is a new kind of lyric poem. It tells the story of a man fighting to see through the illusion of his own identity, only to discover that identity itself is an illusion. An intimate and powerful exploration of what it means to be and be seen, the film chronicles Derek DelGaudio’s attempt to answer one deceptively simple question, “Who am I?” His personal journey expands to a collective experience that forces us to confront the boundaries of our own identities.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Genius: Aretha Trailer | National Geographic | HULU

Don’t miss Academy-Award Nominee Cynthia Erivo as Aretha Franklin in the third season of the critically acclaimed global anthology series, GENIUS: ARETHA.

Nice to see episodes up on HULU next-day. Along with Season 1 (Einstein) and Season 2 (Picasso).

·
Registered
15,724 Posts
Mike Lesslie Adapting Margaret Atwood’s ‘Maddaddam’ Trilogy At Hulu

Hulu is doubling down on Margaret Atwood adaptations with a TV version of her book 'Maddaddam' in the works...Maddaddam is an apocalyptic thriller about genetic reinvention, corporate domination and young love...ot is a trilogy of novels, first published in 2003, that comprises of Oryx and Crake, The Year of the Flood and Maddaddam...

·
Registered
20,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
20,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Pop on some headphones and join the Shlorpions of Hulu’s Solar Opposites for a totally trippy, sensory-overloaded livestream experience with 8D audio, hosted by Mad Decent’s Valentino Khan.

There is a red band trailer out there for the new season. Not posting it here but you can find it online.

There is also a table read video out there, not posting it either due to really bad language.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
21 - 40 of 63 Posts