AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..... as well the entire front of my system.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze88fph/s.../holidayht.jpg

I have santas, angels, teddy bears, holly, bows, candles, gifts and a village. There is also en elf to the left of pic (leg seen) but he was cropped.

I figured I'd get in the spirit and turn on the red and green lights of the BFD as my small contribution. ;) My KISS bulb broke on the floor this year (hmmm, was that REALLY an accident honey? :confused: )

Well, at least this is one way to get the wife involved in the hobby.

I'm getting a vision of a gold star on top of SteveCallas' sonosub! ;)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Oh the ignominy! :eek: ;)

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Oh so color coordinated... :D Merry Christmas guys. This year my wife didn't go all out (for which I'm thankful) just buried the surrounds.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now now Craig, I think your four Axioms would look QUITE splendid! ;) (without the decorations BTW) :)

·
Banned
11,550 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD2.
Now now Craig, I think your four Axioms would look QUITE splendid! ;) (without the decorations BTW) :)
Personally, I think the decorations are great. Nothing like a little Christmas Spirit. Your bride did well ! :)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD2.
Damn, I had to look that one up. :eek: ;)
LOL! So did I! :)

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveCallas
Lol, presents under the sonosub. Kweezr's I actually like, but Jeff's is a little bit unnerving for a single guy like me :)
I tried WotW, was surprised nothing moved....maybe I should increase the gain.... :eek:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Martin
Kweezr,

I wonder if your tree could act as a port plug? :D
Tree's a little tall, but the moose would fit perfectly.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
My wife knows better that to decorate any HT equipment.

You guys aren't training your women too well!

·
Registered
411 Posts
My wife hired an artist who painted my big SVS box to look like an old steamer trunk. It is so real looking that my three year old keeps trying to figure our how to open it. However... the compromise is worth it everytime the sub helps bring movie sound to life.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozakk
My wife knows better that to decorate any HT equipment.

You guys aren't training your women too well!
lol... I know mine does! I tell her she can do whatever the hell she wants with decorations and what not as long as she does not move nor obstruct any ht equipment and she agreed.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Only the surrounds and the top of the equipment racks got it at my house. Thankfully, with SVS tubes, anything that got put on top would be blown off. :p

-Eli

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.