AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The LG 55LV9500 selling on HSN for an incredible price is a full on 3D set (must activate in service menu). I was able to get the AG-S250 glasses to sync with the set and am watching active 3D on a 2011 model LG.

My first viewing have been with 2D-3D and have been very impressive. I am hooking up my PS3 and will report back on full 3D and ghosting.

Posting prices is not allowed, lets just say that this is the best deal in Hometheater.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This sets 3D is so much better than last years LG. I see no ghosting and the picture is bright with great 3D effect. There is a video option that I chose called THX3D
. When I put the 3D movie in my PS3 the screen told me to put on the glasses and hold the button down and just like before, 3D!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. Just wondering if your LG LED TV was a 55LV9500-UA - AUSYLHR? I read on some other comments that this wouldn't work on this particular model and was wondering if that was BS? Please let me know as I'd like some 3D goodness too!! Thanks Much!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I would like to know if HSN is selling the lv9500 again (US model)?My cousin is looking for a TV and I checked HSN web site and did not see the LV9500.I have the LV9500 and 3D works great thanks to some very smart people on the LV9500 site.

I do not update the software until I see it posted on the site that it is safe,afraid of losing the 3D with an update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.