AVS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Banned
2,914 Posts
Back when I cared about "ridiculous bass" in the car....

I had a set of those spun aluminum Cerwin Vega woofers in a ported box. I'd play the 1812 overture(invert the subs first so the woofers pushed first on the cannon blast) and lower the trunk lid on the car to within inches of the port tube...

The force of the cannon blast through the port tubes was strong enough to suck the trunk lid closed.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky08016 /forum/post/0

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spit soda on my keyboard and monitors!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely hilarious!!

Thanks ALOT Brandon... LOL.

I aim to please.

I actually first saw that on a raywilliamjohnson video on youtube and he didn't show the sub under the table first. His video reviews are hillarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schan1269 /forum/post/0

Back when I cared about "ridiculous bass" in the car....

I had a set of those spun aluminum Cerwin Vega woofers in a ported box. I'd play the 1812 overture(invert the subs first so the woofers pushed first on the cannon blast) and lower the trunk lid on the car to within inches of the port tube...

The force of the cannon blast through the port tubes was strong enough to suck the trunk lid closed.

Now that I would like to see! I just played a dts version of that the other day and made my siding rattle on my house.

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
lol that was fun =)

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Freakin Laughed really hard at that one...

·
Registered
881 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonnash /forum/post/20820838

I aim to please.

I actually first saw that on a raywilliamjohnson video on youtube and he didn't show the sub under the table first. His video reviews are hillarious.

Now that I would like to see! I just played a dts version of that the other day and made my siding rattle on my house.

Wow so ray william johnson edits videos?

whats the point of watching him...

break.com and wimp.com is where he gets all his material. youre welcome.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaslast /forum/post/0

Wow so ray william johnson edits videos?

whats the point of watching him...

break.com and wimp.com is where he gets all his material. youre welcome.

Maybe, but with him I don't have to sift through all the junk videos that some members would sit and watch.

No thank you.

·
Registered
881 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonnash /forum/post/20821704

Maybe, but with him I don't have to sift through all the junk videos that some members would sit and watch.

No thank you.

Lol.. im just trying to help you dude. You sit through 6 minutes of video for about 90 SECONDS of actual content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDTtgqIDezk

He narrates, edits, and cuts the videos up, this is all unnecessary on a clips that dont last more than 1-2 minutes... worst of all he narrates over them, and then adds his "jokes" which are usually just the most upvoted comment from the original youtube video. trust me, its much much funnier to just watch the originals on break.com or wimp.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts