AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordddered the Mac Pro 2.66 with 2GB ram and the 7300GT

Unfortunately the Apple Store did not have the keyboard so i have to wait a few days.


My MSHell is drawing to a close


Funny thing. I got home and tried to play a DVd through Windows XP MCE and it crashed!


Many thanks for all the advice and help


Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
641 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Holloway /forum/post/0


I just ordddered the Mac Pro 2.66 with 2GB ram and the 7300GT

Unfortunately the Apple Store did not have the keyboard so i have to wait a few days.


Hey congrrats and good luck on the new Mac Pro, you're gonna love it. We have to teach you the special handshake now that you are in the club



Keyboard? It comes with one unless you order an additional wireless one.


-Jerry C.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryNY /forum/post/0


We have to teach you the special handshake now that you are in the club

Shhhhh... Not until after the initiation.
Congrats on making the leap! Like the others say, if you have any questions or problems, just ask away. There's a wealth of experience here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryNY /forum/post/0


Hey congrrats and good luck on the new Mac Pro, you're gonna love it. We have to teach you the special handshake now that you are in the club



Keyboard? It comes with one unless you order an additional wireless one.


-Jerry C.

This touches on a question I had...If I order the BT wireless mouse and keyboard, do I also get the USB keyboard and mouse that the MacPro would otherwise come with??


Tks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffer_mcmulliga /forum/post/0


This touches on a question I had...If I order the BT wireless mouse and keyboard, do I also get the USB keyboard and mouse that the MacPro would otherwise come with??


Tks

No. When you customize the order, you can select the BT keyboard and mouse or the regular keyboard and mouse. Of course, you can always order a second one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
641 Posts
Yeah I just checked the Apple store and they charge $59 to upgrade to the wireless kb and mouse which is cheaper than if you bought them both separately each for $59 I think. It is up to you to decide if they are worth it or not but either way I would probably recommend getting the BT and Airport in the machine if you think you are ever going to use them as getting them after can be a bit of a pain in the neck.


-Jerry C.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,295 Posts
Hey Robert how is that MacPro working for you? I've had mine now for about 2 weeks and LOVE it so far. I'm wondering what you've been doing on the HTMac end with it. I don't think I can swing another one for my HT room (bought mine for office) but I'm thinking macmini for that.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top