AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at tgi fridays and ordered a ruby with fries and i just didnt really enjoy it. oops i mean ruben. my bad. ok sorry i live in ocala florida and was interested in seeing the ruby first hand. Any ideas??? thanks jeff

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
It all hinges on the dressing ;)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I was told Audio Vision South in Tampa was supposed to received theirs this week. I will swing by later this week and report back and let you know.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffropaige
I was at tgi fridays and ordered a ruby with fries and i just didnt really enjoy it. oops i mean ruben. my bad.
I asked Mrs. Byte if she might like a Ruby for Christmas. Her eyes widened and she started to beam a nice big smile. I took that as a resounding YES. Now she's looking at me with one eyebrow raised, wondering why the box is so big under the tree.

"I didn't know Rubys came that big." she said. "Oh yeah, this one does." I replied.

I think I have some esplainin' to do.

;-)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffropaige
I was at tgi fridays and ordered a ruby with fries and i just didnt really enjoy it. oops i mean ruben. my bad. ok sorry i live in ocala florida and was interested in seeing the ruby first hand. Any ideas??? thanks jeff
You went to the wrong restaurant on the wrong day. Try Ruby Tuesday.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Jeff...

I could probably get the Ruby if I agreed to get Mrs. B a new Toyota Sienna. But I'm trying to hold on that little purchase as well.

Still, I find all of the Ruby reports very exciting, as well as some of the rumors regarding other potential Sony toys headed to market in the new year.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla
Are there any places that I can demo the ruby in Rhode Island or MA?
Check the Sony Style Stores nearist you:

Copley Place

100 Huntington Avenue

Boston, MA 02116

617-859-1407

Providence Place

One Providence Place

Providence, RI 02903

401-369-7300

·
Registered
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdputnam
Check the Sony Style Stores nearist you:

Copley Place

100 Huntington Avenue

Boston, MA 02116

617-859-1407

Providence Place

One Providence Place

Providence, RI 02903

401-369-7300
i have checked Providence Place several times. they don't have it. I will try copley Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.