AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a pretty good flick. I can't believe more people haven't seen this one or there wasn't more buzz surrounding this film.

I thought it was very well done. Very well acted by both Diane Lane and Richard Gere. Diane Lane will get an Oscar nod for this film, you heard it here first. She was simply amazing. I can't believe this woman can't get more roles! She played the character Constance so well. Such raw emotion without saying a word in many scenes. Simply marvelous and she ain't too bad to look at either. If I was married, I would cheat on my wife with Diane Lane ;) She was soooooo hot in this movie. For those who are wondering if Diane really does get naked in this movie, she does :) Not full on in your face stuff but she looks damn good! :D

This movie really does get you thinking though. Not just about infidelity and it's consequences, but also about the little decisions in life that make such a HUGE impact on "destiny" and the overall direction our life takes. Things that we really have no idea about, or just never really think about.

There is one scene (VERY SLIGHT SPOILER, BUT NOT REALLY) where the director Adrian Lyne does this little "what if" with Diane's character Constance thinking to herself "if I had just gotten in that cab, none of this would of happened" and it was just brilliant ... the scene is only like 20 seconds but it was just GOLD.

This was Fatal Attraction but on a different kind of level. I never found myself thinking that this was just a rehash of that movie, but there were a couple little "winks" to that movie that I'm sure were intentional that made me smile. Overall I give this movie a solid B+ and I recommend it to most everyone ... even cheaters :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.