AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
future of palsma panels, and got some interesting stories, take a look at the fifth link from the top "Matsushita Sees a Flat Screen Future" , plus some ineresting news on SED in the same article, follow the SED link in the article,very ineresting indeed.

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertec /forum/post/0

future of palsma panels, and got some interesting stories, take a look at the fifth link from the top "Matsushita Sees a Flat Screen Future" , plus some ineresting news on SED in the same article, follow the SED link in the article,very ineresting indeed.

When i googled your first sentence, i got this:

dbwrite_msg.asp

We will have good f, uture. Thx!! 475, 有緣人, lamma islander ... 有palsma 又有dvd 機. 係呢, 用膠水定, 係膠紙架...我砌完架消防車之後成手都係膠水, ...
plumeflowers.com/mr6/dbread_msg.asp - Similar pages

I didn't realize JVC was in such trouble - they make a great product but their marketing absolutely sucks!! You never see them advertized and nobody knows that they make great TVs.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters /forum/post/0

When i googled your first sentence, i got this:

dbwrite_msg.asp

We will have good f, uture. Thx!! 475, 有緣人, lamma islander ... 有palsma 又有dvd 機. 係呢, 用膠水定, 係膠紙架...我砌完架消防車之後成手都係膠水, ...
plumeflowers.com/mr6/dbread_msg.asp - Similar pages

hehe, now that is funny, just google this, FUTURE OF PLASMA PANELS.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I have a question, who cares about the future of plasma panels? If something replaces them 10 years from now, that does not mean that the plasma you bought today will suddenly stop working. And I've been hearing for 5 years now that plasmas will not exist in a couple of years.

If something is better than plasma 5 years from now when I make my next upgrade, I will buy it. That does not invalidate my current plasma.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by why2not /forum/post/0

I have a question, who cares about the future of plasma panels? If something replaces them 10 years from now, that does not mean that the plasma you bought today will suddenly stop working. And I've been hearing for 5 years now that plasmas will not exist in a couple of years.

If something is better than plasma 5 years from now when I make my next upgrade, I will buy it. That does not invalidate my current plasma.

Just for interest: In 1980 I bought a Curtis-Mathes 25 inch console CRT set for $1000 which played perfectly until the year 2003 when it quit altogether; 23 years of good service. I also have a 20 inch Panasonic VCR/CRT set bought in year 1999 still going strong as my TV2 ( my TV1 now is my Philips 50PF9631D plasma which I really like). So I have hopes of getting my $ worth out of the Philips....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.