AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As your "voted in due to location" representitive, I met Shawn yesterday for lunch. I have ALOT I want to say about this and I'm trying to find as much time as possible to put it together. Hopefully I'll have something for all of you by the weekend.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hey. that's terrific! I *knew* we made the right decision in electing you! :)

BTW, the sooner you can get out any info the better, especially now that Shawn's contact info has been posted.

Mike

·
Registered
842 Posts
Did you happen to ask him why his new "Director of Sales and Marketing", Tim Knittel (alias tkply) would be up here insulting our forum members and making disparaging comments about AVS via the private message system?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Strade
Did you happen to ask him why his new "Director of Sales and Marketing", Tim Knittel (alias tkply) would be up here insulting our forum members and making disparaging comments about AVS via the private message system?
So tkply did more than just post, he also sent PM insults? Wow, what an a$$!

Do you know that tkply is really Tim Knittel? I know that we just got a post by someone who says that it's him, and quite frankly I believe him, but it's such an incredible thing for someone associated with a company to do, that I'd like to see evidence, or at least hear that you have evidence.

tkply is Tim Knittel??? If true that is unbelievably shocking, at least to me!!!

Mike

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I'm instituting a charge back action. Does anyone have a copy of that Cygnus delivery schedule page before they pulled it?

Thanks!

Dan Houck

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I had a word of advice right now on what to do it is this:

Relax.

I've got work to do and my lunch is over. I have alot I want to tell/say and I need time to get it together. My wife has recently informed me we are pregnant, so sitting in front of the computer when I get home probably won't happen soon. I'll do my best to get info out this weekend.

Jeff

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes congratulations Jeff. Some wonderful news for you and you wife indeed.

Secondly thankyou for being the go between, you efforts are much appreciated on this side of the Pacific.

Kind Regards

John Peterson

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Jeff,

Convince your wife that a baby seat WILL fit in the Viper between the two passengers. It is paramount to get the important things squared away as soon as possible ;)

Good luck, congratulations

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Congratulations, Jeff and thank you for risking terminal indigestion by having lunch with our "friend."

Dan

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
You can rely on the 'Sultan' to spot the angles :D

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Now, Bob:

We wouldn't have to ask that question if you had been there instead of Jeff, now would we?

ROTFLMAO :D

Dan

·
Registered
817 Posts
Jeff: too bad you'll never get to enjoy your HT again (in 9 months anyway)... oh, it's never too soon to start saving for college.... oh, I'll give you $100 for that lens you don't need anymore.

Best Wishes.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I "finished" my HT at the same time that my twins arrived. I also have a 4-year old daughter. Surround sound indeed.

Congratulations

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Jeff, can't we get something before this weekend. Like on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being we're definitely hosed and 10 being we are all going to get our Panamorphs or refunds and live happily ever after, what is your assessment after the lunch?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Lemke
My wife has recently informed me we are pregnant, so sitting in front of the computer when I get home probably won't happen soon. I'll do my best to get info out this weekend.

Jeff
Congradulations, that is great news. Now we need to start a pool. Which will come first, the Panamorph or the baby?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.