AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the Samsung 165/JVC 30000 combo last year and had the same problem. I could watch KOIN/CBS but couldn't record it. At that time (early last year), the problem was due to the Samsung having problems with the PSIP data stream. It was never resolved so I sold that equipment and bought my Zenith HDR-230 recorder/receiver. The Zenith worked perfectly until a couple weeks ago. Now I can't see or record KOIN/CBS. I think it's once again related to PSIP. I sent an email to Lee Wood the station engineer but I haven't heard from him yet. He was very helpful last time I had problems. I sure hope he responds because Zenith says I need to contact the station engineer before they will help me. Looks like the Super Bowl won't be HD this year :(

Very, very frustrating. CBS has 75% of the HD programming I watch and now my screen is blank. All the other HD stations are fine.

BTW, I don't think the Salem stations are broadcasting HD yet - at least not the last time I checked.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
To help those of us who aren't in the know. To which thread should this be applied?

It looks like the "I hit the new thread instead of the post reply button by mistake syndrome.":D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.