AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to rant about this. I was away for 6 weeks on a trip abroad and I set up my UTV to record Enterprise and Sopranos while I was away. Of course, DirecTV, in their infinite wisdom, decided that I had to replace my cards while I was away. THEY DID NOT EVEN GIVE ME 15 DAYS WARNING!!!! So UTV stopped working and now I've missed all my shows since Nov 15th. What a POS company.

If anyone has copies of Enterprise or Sopranos on VHS or DVD, please let me know and I'll pay for all costs.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
HBO is showing all the season four episodes starting December 26th thru the 30th. Looks like two per night and three on the 30th. Happy watching.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You have to admit that is pretty pathetic customer service where directv makes short notice changes

like that. If we pay our bill on time (monthly), then we should have at least a month's notice of

any functional changes to avoid things just like this. It would not kill dtv to give us a more reasonable

60 days notice that we need to change our card, instead of just 10 days! I travel too and could see

the exact thing happening to me. If they send my new P4's after Christmas, when I am out of town, I

will flip out + be yelling at some dtv exec!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.