AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try not to say I hate anything but I have come to the conclusion I hate INHD. I only have INHD and no INHD2 but INHD has become nothing but extreme sports,surfing and ultimate fighting channel. The programming was never good but it has got way worse. What happened to the show "in theaters"? I used to love that. Also what is the difference between INHD that i have and INHD 2 which I don't have? Is it the same old crappy programming just more of it? I do give INHD credit for the Baseball games they show but thats about it. Anybody else feel the same way about this channel? Thanks J.H.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
dont blame inhd your cable provider doesnt get both... mine does and i get "in theaters" 3 times a day.

I have both and personally love them... they are by far the most watched channels i have after the networks.

·
Registered
860 Posts
They have some problems. Not a huge fan of most of there programing lately but every now and then I find something i like. I dont like how they have censored several programs but i guess they have different standards than HDNET. I also enjoyed old episodes of Twilight Zone. It would be cool if they picked up a couple other old shows and offered them in HD. Seeing music videos in HD would also be cool.

Sorry to sound like a broken record but I truly hate there logo. I would love it if they took a hint from DiscoveryHD and had there logo appear every now and then for a couple seconds and then go away. I watch it every now and then. Sometimes I am desperate for anything HD. Every email i send them I request for them to change there logo but nothing has come of it.

The sad thing is INHD and INHD2 were quickly becoming favorites of mine but lately they have fallen off quit a bit.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
The onscreen bug was fine 4 months ago without the graphic logo. when it just had "INHD only on cable" plastered on. Now it's 3x higher with the graphic logo.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I love InHD programming. It's probably my favorite channel. All those IMAX movies, the combat sports, it's very interesting to me. If you want baseball and football all the time, you got ESPN. Me, I'm glad to have korean sumo wrestling on my tv. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dono, I think your refeering to inhd2 when you mention Imax and such which is what they show. The OP was upset because he only gets inhd (1) now which really does seem to offer little besides variations of sports.

·
Banned
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly thank you. INHD 1 is aweful. I thought i would get a lot of response to this thread. Do alot of people not get these channels? J.H.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
INHD has too many repeats imho

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm new to INHD programming...do they air NFL games? Couldn't find info one way or the other on their website...

·
Registered
18,927 Posts
They are too far on the dark side for me to watch. The huge bug and their cropping policy really kills it for me.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
they might show the nfl network games today...might being the operative word.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin j
they might show the nfl network games today...might being the operative word.
Have they been known to do this in the past? I switched to cable not even a week ago, and am a bit of a INHD1/2 noob.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
NFL Network games in HD are contracted with the cable companies and not INHD, so if your cable company to show NFL Network HD programming, they either have a seperate channel set up for it or else they'll prempt INHD2 programming to show the NFL Network

·
Registered
795 Posts
I can never get upset at a channel that shows something like the Reggae Musicfest. That is one of the best things ever for me. I have it recorded and watch it constantly. Well, parts of it atleast. INHD2 shows lots of stuff INHD doesn't so definately find out why you're not getting that.

·
Banned
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What is a troll? I can't be one if I don't know what one is. Its just lately it seems the programming on INHD has become nothing but extreme sports and Ultimate fighting. I used to like it before it changed and no I don't understand why we only get the one INHD channel it seems odd to me but I can do nothing about that. So explain to me what troll is? J.H.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
You're not trolling.

Trolling is when someone enters a topic about something and makes a comment about that something being discussed and just says it sucks and blah blah blah, which totally non-productive to the topic.

but you created this thread with the topic being about how poor INHD has become so that's not trolling...

·
Banned
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Bgall I understand now no it wasn't what I was doing. Right now on INHD they are showing the MS. OLYMPIA from 2004! Hello this channel is annoying. While some of these fitness chicks are hot they could at least show a newer version? I don't get this channel. I hope we get INHD2 soon because I like "in theaters". Good show that sells movie tickets. Thanks again J.H.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
It will take all kinds of programming for HDTV growth. One persons favorite program may be another's least liked.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.