AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting my Home Theater calibrated(audio and video) next saturday and the hours are going by like days. Very excited. I am getting the professional calibration done by Jeff Meier from accucal. He seems to very knowlegable and highly spoken of. My question is pretty simple. Should I have my telivision warmed up by the time he gets here or doesen't it matter? It is a rear projection dlp. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
Yes. Any bulb-based display should be warmed up for at least 20-30 minutes prior to calibration. I feel bad because I got distracted and forgot to warm up my projector before droptheremote came to calibrate last week, which of course set him back about 30 minutes (Sorry Doug!).

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

Just do audio first and the TV will be warmed up by the time that is done.

Normal set up time for laptops and introductions is usually also more than enough before the serious work starts.

regards

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

This is not an Audio Calibration forum.

regards

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry didnt mean to affend you. Started off as a video question. Ended with an audio question. Feel free to move it to the audio calibration if there is one. I don't think there is. I don't want to upset anybody. Sorry again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts