Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have it too????

I just have to fill up the equipment rack..

I have my Music and HT system components incorperated together in the same rack space, just to relieve some of my insecurity.

Right now, I'm looking into purchasing a record player, just so I can buy new cartridges, noice reduction units, Expanders, Compressors, DBX this and DBX that.

Oh, man, I sometimes spend hours looking on Ebay (especially the processors section) for that one peace of useless equipment that I don't have.

It is fun though.

All the knobs and buttons are so pretty......

Nathan

·
Registered
27,144 Posts
Me, too.

I just bought 2 Rane THX 44 equalizers, a PE 17 sub EQ and a Smart Devices EX decoder to fill up my Middle Atlantic rack spaces!

JEff

·
Registered
27,144 Posts
Me, too.

I just bought 2 Rane THX 44 equalizers, a PE 17 sub EQ and a Smart Devices EX decoder to fill up my Middle Atlantic rack spaces!

\\

(all from E-bay)

JEff

·
Registered
487 Posts
Same as always, humm, seems to be your nature Nathan...

Filler up, dosn't matter what we think or do, your the one you have to make happy. If (worthless) gizzmos as you put it, are your thing, than by all means buy buy buy....:)

Yup, good seeing ya making the rounds.

Got that camera yet?

Of course, best regards

Geoff

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Geoff, Nice to see you again :)

Quote:
Same as always, humm, seems to be your nature Nathan
Not really, I'm always looking on ways to improve myself emotionally and of course, physically :D

I do have a camera, belive it or not.. But it's not digital.

Not all the gizmos are totally worthless, just not audiophile. The do make the sound "interesting".

Some of them add alot to TV viewing a video games.

Plus they're pretty fun to mess with, I mean, at my age, I'm more concerned with having fun with the hobby then being "the best"

That new SVS is pretty interesting huh?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoopee! I've got the high bid on a DBX bass enhancer! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.