AVS Forum banner
  • If you've ever wanted to ask questions on industry standards when setting up your home theater, you're in luck! Peter Aylett, 30 year integrator and partner at HTE Acoustic Interior Design will be answering questions until Sun. Nov. 28th! The thread is now open, and you can join in here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we've got some Theta luvers here, so I wanted to give you first dib. A friend of mine, Louis Lantz, who I met on the forum, but who lives here in Phoenix and is a fellow member now of the Az Audiophile Society and the AAS Steering Committee, has decided to sell his Theta CB2 and his Theta David 2 with 480p. If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll forward your e-mail to Louis. And just note by posting here you may be interested. Once I forward your e-mail to Louis, its between you and him. He can give you particulars re features, asking price, etc. as I'm not involved. I just thought some forum members might be interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.