AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the monster Ep3650 power conditioner feeding all my components, including the projector. My question is, can I plug a basic ups from the output of the conditioner to the projector to help cool the bulb in power outage? Does anyone know if the sine wave from the ups will damage my projector. I hate to buy another line conditioner with ups built in, there isnt anything wrong with the power conditioner I have.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
BAH! my system is set up . Big a$$ battery back (tripplite) then the APC into the back up, and all components in to the apc. Works great, no issues. Of course my battery back up has a retail of $2500 and outputs pure sine wave at all time...

·
Registered
91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCONKLIN1 /forum/post/18149443

BAH! my system is set up . Big a$$ battery back (tripplite) then the APC into the back up, and all components in to the apc. Works great, no issues. Of course my battery back up has a retail of $2500 and outputs pure sine wave at all time...

When you say> APC

What are your refering to, another UPS? or something else

·
Banned
2,244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home2stay /forum/post/18153292

When you say> APC

What are your refering to, another UPS? or something else

Sorry, should have clarified. Tripplite is the battery back up in my system and the apc unit is the surge protection unit that is plugged into the tripplite.

best,

chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.