AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

I am a new member to this forum and I would just like to say that the folks here are very friendly and helpful. In October, I tried out the Canon HV30 (I quickly returned) and joined the HV20/HV30 forum. Some of those guys could take lessons from the people here.

Anyway, thanks to all.

Pam

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

This is alora.Camcorder is a portable consumer electronics device for recording video and audio using a built-in recorder unit.The camcorder contains both a video camera and a video recorder in one unit.

================

annika

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am a new member to this forum and I would just like to say that the folks here are very friendly and helpful. In October, I tried out the Canon HV30 (I quickly returned) and joined the HV20/HV30 forum. Some of those guys could take lessons from the people here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

This is alora.Camcorder is a portable consumer electronics device for recording video and audio using a built-in recorder unit.The camcorder contains both a video camera and a video recorder in one unit.

================

annika

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi

this is hevenroman

I like this Forum this using very helpful my life. Forum is using in more money. So i think Forum in every educated person is useful and helpful

=======================================

hevenroman

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi

this is hevenroman

I like this Forum this using very helpful my life. Forum is using in more money.

hevenroman

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like this Forum this using very helpful my life. Forum is using in more money. So i think Forum in every educated person is useful and helpful

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi

this is hevenroman

hevenroman

Adult Dating

1 - 8 of 8 Posts