Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I sold my LT150 to Anders Jensen from Denmark. He was emailing his offer at midnight in Denmark and he was not able to sleep until I assured him it is his for $1980 + shipping. This is to show that no matter what, someone will benefit from the Dell deal even if original buyers resold them for a profit. There is no way that Anders could have bought the projector at this price. With the reselling price of $2000 to $2400 it is still a good deal and still opens the door to those who wants a good projector. That's the bottom line. Dell is sellng now at $2600 so get a good deal while available. If you don't have one now, it maybe because you hesitated when there was a good price from Dell. Again, I feel good cause I made someone happy. Happy viewing.

Manny

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
It's great that you can save someone money at the same time make a little. Ebay sales are slowing down. There are 7 units on eBay, none are over $2000 currently. Most call it LT-150 (?), some use both LT150 and LT-150. I know of 4 that actually sold in the last 10 days between $2450-$2600. But with several retailers at $2399, I think eBay is gonna bring about $2100.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.