AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
You are not kidding. I was waiting for the warning:

If you have ever had seizures, have a genetic connection to anyone who has had seizures... oh hell if you have HEARD of seizures you may have one while playing this game!

That aside OMG you should try this game and just listen closely when you start the game.

No game developer has ever deserved his dollar like this guy.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankJ.Cone /forum/post/17033042

That aside OMG you should try this game and just listen closely when you start the game.

No game developer has ever deserved his dollar like this guy.

Funny you mentioned that I bought the game because of the song, after all it was only a dollar.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Oh, this is a game? Haha, I had no idea what this thread was about based on the 1st post. I thought ddrheretic was drunk posting or something.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracat /forum/post/17033953

Oh, this is a game? Haha, I had no idea what this thread was about based on the 1st post. I thought ddrheretic was drunk posting or something.

+1 Haha.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Almost seems like a better deal than Miner dig deep..

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Isn't ZOMBIE SMASHERS X2 made by the same company? Totally screwed software - ska studios?

http://www.skasoftware.com/

Ska Studios is a video game development house that current consists of James Silva.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work /forum/post/17036929

if it's some big developer, they will not get my dollar. I thought it was some nerd in his basement

Seems like it is some nerd. A nerd with a good attitude though. I just read this old post on his blog.

http://skasoftware.wordpress.com/200...ames/#more-191

Is Dishwasher $5? I passed on it but I would not mind tossing this guy a few more bucks to help keep someone like him in business.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
braiiinszz!

zombie geometry wars!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts