AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have a store and due to lack of space i had to mount my cable box and stereo equipment 60 FT from my showroom where the plasma TV is as well as speakers for the stereo reciever. I have already tried radio shacks wireless 100ft booster and the  Nyrius wireless booster with 400 plus foot line of site signal. They both worked but were very spotty and unreliable. Between the showroom and equipment closet there is two walls and 50Ft. The walls are the old lathe and wire walls so, i beleieve the radio signal is having a hard time getting through the steel mesh in the lathe walls. I think its working as a  faraday cage. I know now i need to crawl through the crawl space and run a wire for a IR reciever. I have searched for a system but i cant afford to keep doing the whole trial and error thing. If someone can tell me exactly what would work best for my dilema i would sincearly appreciate it. Thank you

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you have wifi then you could use global cache with roomie remote.I do not know what your budget is but this would be the easiest or Irule with global cache.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts