AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, my brother got sum free surround sound thing, but i have no clue how to set it up, its not the cords that plug in easy, its those 1's that u have to pull sumtin down, and u push it into the speaker(this is sum old school ****) and i have no clue how to hook ne of this stuff up, can any1 tell me how

·
Registered
804 Posts
I would suggest getting the model number of the unit, and let us know. Then we could suggest several things, however you would be the person that would have to do it. I might suggest getting a professional to do it for your brother, because setting up a proper home theatre does entail some work, including running wires (through walls, molding, etc...), positioning and placing speakers, connecting devices (through digital audio wires), and then calibrating the system for the room. So if you feel comfortable enough doing this by all means, and we can help you, but I think it would a time saver if you consider a technician doing it for your brother.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Alex, did you ever come back to the forum?

I assume you are talking about the push terminals like wildfire is mentioning. If so, those take regular speaker wire into them. Any more info about this thing?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.