AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
So the other Ultra landed? Thats nice to hear Mixer. Lets see what you think about the dual Ultra's now. :)
Quote:
Since the pics didn't go through
Anything I can do to be of help?

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Steve. I have calibrated them, at least for output and phase and they sound great. I have to go back and calibrate them for a flat frequency, but for now I just want to listen. I also have to let the other Ultra break in now so it can catch up to the first one. I will report back later once I get them truly dialed in.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Quote:
Anything I can do to be of help?
While the other Ultra is getting acclimated to it's new surroundings:)... what I was refereing to was help with posting pics since you seemed to be having a few problems possibly???

Quote:
Since the pics didn't go through here I have put them in the rear projection gallery.
PM if necessary.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures now posted.......Thanks Steve. :)

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Very nice and things are looking up. Now your pic capable along with owning two PB12-Ultra's :eek: Welcome to the world of dual.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
That's how I like my women and my subs...big, black, beautiful, and two at a time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was actually considering other gloss black subs, but those are just too cool. Now I'll have to go ahead and order a pair for myself.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usher
That's how I like my women and my subs...big, black, beautiful, and two at a time.
I love this, you should make this your new sig, "I like my subs like my women...:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.