AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My system is a Athlon 1.2 with a dual boot of Win Me and WinXP. I just bought this capture card about a week ago. It works pretty well with Dscaler. The only problem I have is when I turn on filters. I get these horizontal lines the appear in the picture briefly every few seconds or so. The more filters I use, the more of these lines I get. This is not a real problem since I only use one or maybe two filters.

The same distortion--horizontal lines streaking through the picture--occurs much more frequently whenever I try to use PowerVCR to caputre video. It's pretty much unuseable because the problem is so frequent.

I've used the included drivers and the the universal B8X8 WDM drivers that are out there, with the same result. Both Win Me and Win XP exhibit the problem.

Anybody else see anything like this? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
241 Posts
The problem is a PCI bandwidth issue. Try reducing your color depth to 16bit and go into your motherboard's bios and increase your AGP aperture size to 128.

Even after this I still get these lines, if someone has any additional info it would certainly be appreciated!

Obsidience

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.