Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regarding the new anamorphic lens post.

I pulled it for a couple of reasons and will not support the marketing of this on this forum until I hear direct from the company because the product is not shipping yet and I will not have another mess on my hands on this forum like we are going through with Cygnus.

Also I will not allow any direct links or direct info on this company until I hear back from them and get the information I need to be convinced this is legit.

I have contacted the company and await their reply!

------------------

Alan Gouger

Thanks for supporting AV Science.
www.avscience.com

[This message has been edited by Alan Gouger (edited 10-04-2001).]

·
Registered
276 Posts
Alan, let me see I really appreciate what you have done for the HT community with your forum. I was just expressing my opinion that it was useful to me. I have fired off an email to the company to figure out what is up with their product.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It was fun to have a new interesting post, one that I could anticipate new comments on. I was getting tired of the LT150 and Panamorph threads.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Gosh Alan.

We know this isn't another Cygnus thing. This company in no way solicited this product to the forum. We all know you have gone way past the call to duty for Shawn but this isn't about that at all.

This slope is getting pretty slippery, I for one will respect your decision.

[This message has been edited by Tryg (edited 10-04-2001).]

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have nothing more to say on this. The company was contacted.

If they get back to me then open disusions/posts will continue.

If I do not hear from them then nothing lost.

------------------

Alan Gouger

www.avscience.com

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I appreciate what you're trying to do Alan. I do hope however that you keep us updated on this. By that I mean that if you figure it's a scam, hoax, bad idea, lousy quality - or if it's great you tell us about it. Just don't go into clam mode if you know something http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

In the meantime I have the site bookmarked so I can at least check on them myself now and then. If they turn out to be legit I may even use up some of those frequent flier miles to pick one up personally.

------------------

/frode

·
Registered
846 Posts
Can someone just post the link so we can see for ourselves?

Yes, I know. I don't own this forum. But I would think posting a link doesn't expose the owner anymore than if I was to blow up my projector with Wiggles's CAT-5 solution.

--Les (who is waiting for the de-facto post from Gongshow)

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thread closed.

For those supporting my decision thank you.

For those who do not support my decision I'm sorry.

------------------

Alan Gouger

www.avscience.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.