AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently moved and setup my UTV in the bedroom.

Last night, while coming up the stairs I noticed my bedroom was glowing blue...thought that was odd...upon walking in I noticed it was the blue indicator light on the sony...how annoying!

Regardless, I've setup a macro on my remote to turn on the UTV, go to My Shows, then turn off the UTV...I prefer not to put tape over the light...but seriously, someone was not thinking when that thing was implemented...

-Ed

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Phatmex
Makes a nice luv-makin glow.
Or a blinding blue beacon...guess it depends on which way it' facing. :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
My daughter couldn't sleep in her bedroom after I installed a Sony in her room ...so I used black electrical tape. A small piece doesn't fully cover the light, so it's still functional.

I've read that people have used nail polish, paint, whiteout, and just about everything else to "dim" it...

It is one bright sucker!

Chas.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The other night a bunch of sailors knocked on my door. Apparently the blue light had led them out of the Bermuda Triangle. Damn, that thing is mighty powerful.

I can now get up in the middle of the night, find the remote and hit the my shows button without actually waking up.

Its amazing how bright that little light is. The green power light is nowhere near as bright. What gives about that?

foghorn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.