AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys, i think the time is comming up shortly for me to change DVD players. Recently my sony has been freezing as the movie starts up. Currently my setup is i have an Onkyo TX-SR700 receiver, a sony DVP-S55OD, Infocus 7200 on a 119" Da-Lite HCCV screen. I need a good stable DVD player. What do you have? What are the opinions of what is the best DVD player for the 7200? From what i read the Denon 1600 is one of or the best DVD player on the market but in som recent posts iv heard it has been discontinued. Please give me as much feedback as possible. Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Best bang for the buck is the Pioneer DV 563A universal player. About $170-$180 at Best Buy or Circuit City.

Next best is the Denon 2200. A bit more money though.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
You have a great projector and big screen. At minimum go with a Denon 1600. I don't recal if the 7200 has DVI or not, but you may want to wait a few more months for the upcoming players.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the PJ does have DVI and i plan on running that cable some time in the near future. What upcomming Players would you recomend holding off on?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.