Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried twice and 2 times I got the same notice here is tonights:

"From: [email protected] (MailÂ*Administrator) Date: Tue, May 14, 2002, 9:21pm (EDT-1) To: [email protected] Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

Please reply to [email protected]

if you feel this message to be in error.

Reporting-MTA: Â*Â* dns; mta006.verizon.net Arrival-Date: Â*Â* Tue, May 14, 2002, 9:21pm (EDT-1) Received-From-MTA: Â*Â* dns; mailsorter-105-1.iap.bryant.webtv.net (209.240.198.119)

Final-Recipient: RFC822;

Action: failed

If any of you know how to read this action

please inform me. I did get through using a different name and e-mail address. Let's see what good that e-mail will do if any at all. I am sorry to bother those of you who didn't place any order to be billed for entire amount on or near January of this year. We were promised just about every 2 weeks this disc would be out, and now this. I received a last e-mail from a Steve of PFE stating the disc would be released this month (May) that was my last contact. TIA

·
Registered
198 Posts
hob, I have e-mailed them numerous times and to numerous people and they never respond. I call them every week using the toll free number and always get the old lady operator who promises me it will be out this month at least that is what the president of the company told her. He of course has been telling her this, as you know, since January.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
At this point everyone needs to eMail, call. snailmail this useless company and tell them even if they do ever release Final Countdown I will not buy it! I for one could give a damn about this film if released by these yoyos at PFE! Lets put pressure on them to sell the right to a competent company and we may get the DVD we all have been waiting for! I can only imagine the low quality DVD PFE would put out if they actually released this film! They can't even promote this DVD in a half-assed way... do you think they are anywhere near competent to actually produce a DVD with any tyoe of quality?

As I said we need to all contact PFE and tell them it's over!!! We refuse to buy the DVD even if it comes out tomorrow! When they finally wake up we can hope the rights get sold off!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.