AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I think the issue of Canada is that they don't support the channel lineups. If you already have one and know how to deal with it, maybe someone else can buy for you....

·
Registered
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jleavens
I think the issue of Canada is that they don't support the channel lineups. If you already have one and know how to deal with it, maybe someone else can buy for you....
It really only provides Canadians value if you are subscribing to DTV (or are one of those enterprising enough to parse your own listings and create some method for you to dial into a custom box and retrieve those listings.

I have DTV so it works for me. I had my friend in Boston buy one for me and ship it pronto!

Cheers

Calvin

·
Registered
116 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by calvin940

It really only provides Canadians value if you are subscribing to DTV (or are one of those enterprising enough to parse your own listings and create some method for you to dial into a custom box and retrieve those listings.

I have DTV so it works for me. I had my friend in Boston buy one for me and ship it pronto!

Cheers

Calvin
do you mean it worked for you on 3000's series ?? because as far as i know the modem is not enabled on 4000's, so you will need to find a way to retrieve your lists through the broadband connection

·
Registered
49 Posts
Internet conectivity makes it easier to use from Canada...no dial up to worry about. Just provide a connection and let er rip. If Osama can have email in his corner of the earth, our friends to the north should be fine...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.