AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I ordered my ReplayTV 4320 a while back, I was told that Replay would call me to confirm shipping and payment methods. Since the orignal ship date is nearly upon us and I haven't been contacted, I wondering if anyone has been contacted? I know people have called Replay and heard one thing or another, but I want to know if anyone has been contacted by ReplayTV regarding their 4000 order.

Cheers

·
Registered
752 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing. It can't be good that they haven't contacted us yet. The shipdates have slipped to Nov 29, but we still should have heard from them already. I have a bad feeling that there will be some sort of injunction and Replay won't be able to ship their units for some time. MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Quote:
I have a bad feeling that there will be some sort of injunction...
With all due respect; based on what might I ask? Hollywood and the networks might not like it but there certainly aren't any laws to back them up. It's just a slightly delayed product folks and that's typical in this industry. I remember hearing the Mits HD box would ship in a month for 18 months (literally!) before it finally did.

Don't get your panties in a wad folks and let's certainly not bring the law into it. It'll ship soon enough. :)

·
Registered
849 Posts
One of the articles on the topic, maybe the one on news.com or maybe not, specifically mentioned that they were likely to seek an injunction to stop the units from being released. But I haven't heard anything about it since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.