Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm in Lake in the Hills, IL and am very interested to see your CRT projector in action. Is someone free to show their set up?

Thanks,

Neil

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, in that map you gave me, zamboniman is the closest guy to my house, prolly around 5 to 10 mins. How do I contact this person then?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Use the PM function.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm having a hard time finding that PM button. I also tried searching his handle zamboniman but yielded no result.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtu0s1ty
Hey guys,

I'm in Lake in the Hills, IL and am very interested to see your CRT projector in action. Is someone free to show their set up?

Thanks,

Neil
If you're willing to make the trip, I live in Champaign, IL (about two hours south of Chicago) and have a dedicated theater room using an NEC XG 135 projector with DirecTV and Starchoice as HDTV sources.

I'd be willing to demo my system for you.

John Colombo

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure. I will try first this guy named zamboniman which I found from the link above. He's just 5 to 10 mins away from my house. Unfortunately, I'm trying to figure out how to pm him.

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtu0s1ty
Sure. I will try first this guy named zamboniman which I found from the link above. He's just 5 to 10 mins away from my house. Unfortunately, I'm trying to figure out how to pm him.
Feel free to stop on by if you dont get a hold of him.

Cliff

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw zamboniman and found out that he didn't have any "Send message" icon. That means, there is no way for me to reach him. :(

·
Premium Member
16,182 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Art,

Your always tryint to show people yours!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkW
Art,

Your always tryint to show people yours!
:eek:

and another 1hr45min east and you can check out my 9500 or one of several other 8500's ;)

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Art,

I looked at your home theater on your website. It's really cool. It's wide too. How side is that?

John,

Is it ok to see your crt on saturday? I'll PM you! Thanks!

Neil

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn
Two hours forty five minutes from Chicago for me if you want to see mine.

Art

Dude,

You GOT to see Art's setup!! Well WORTH the trip. Of course you won't like anything after that I promise!

Oh yes, I almost forgot...take some ear plugs with you ;) His sound system will shake your bones out of their sockets! :eek: .

-Rajiv

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.