AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning fellow AVS subscribers. My names Tom. My dad and I have constructed a bar our selves and we have been using forums or get past some challenging tasks. We have installed at touch screen juke box, with a 10 speaker system, all wired from left to right, plays perfect!! But now the challenge is when the music stops on the juke box, we would like to play music through a different output but through the same speakers. We have an iPad as our register that we have installed pandora on. "HOW CAN WE USE BOTH AUDIO OUTPUTS ON THE SAME SPEAKERS?" Do they make a switch that can use both speaker wire input and aux-3.5mm input? Please correct me if this can be done in simpler way. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
What is the make and model of your touch screen juke box and all the other audio things you have installed

You pretty much need to find another input into the amp that powers the 10 speakers.

Kind of need to see how the jukebox is connected to the speaker amp.

Now to get the ipad's pandora to immediately take over with out you tellign it too when people are done with jukebox that is a task in itself.

·
Registered
16,705 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar-owner-14  /t/1521108/i-want-to-use-speakers-with-two-audio-devices#post_24442189

Good morning fellow AVS subscribers. My names Tom. My dad and I have constructed a bar our selves and we have been using forums or get past some challenging tasks. We have installed at touch screen juke box, with a 10 speaker system, all wired from left to right, plays perfect!! But now the challenge is when the music stops on the juke box, we would like to play music through a different output but through the same speakers. We have an iPad as our register that we have installed pandora on. "HOW CAN WE USE BOTH AUDIO OUTPUTS ON THE SAME SPEAKERS?" Do they make a switch that can use both speaker wire input and aux-3.5mm input? Please correct me if this can be done in simpler way. Thank you for your time.

They do make various kinds of switching units. If you look through Amazon, you'll probably find what you need. Use terms "speaker switcher" and "audio switcher."

As far as 3.5mm input, you can easily by an adapter to convert that to RCA (also on Amazon).

·
Banned
15,491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar-owner-14  /t/1521108/i-want-to-use-speakers-with-two-audio-devices#post_24442189

We have an iPad as our register that we have installed pandora on. "HOW CAN WE USE BOTH AUDIO OUTPUTS ON THE SAME SPEAKERS?"
Get an AVR with an iPad input.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts