AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I currently own Klipsch synergy set 5.1 ( 2x F-30, 2x S-20 , 1x C-20 + sub-12HG ).

I just bought Denon X4000 replacing my old Denon 3803. I'm very happy with it. New Denon big step up compare older one.Now I'm looking to little upgrage speakers. I don't have budget now to buy whole set.What I can try to replace first to upgrage my system? Or can I mix for example synergy speakers and reference one together. I like center RC-62II again just don't know how better will be compare my Klipsch C-20. I like Klipsch reference speakers or sub Klipsch RW-12D compare Klipsch 12HG, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

do you think it is a markable different between RC-62 II and my current C-20 or RF-62II and my F-30? 

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

how about my new Denon X4000 it is still powerful enough with those reference speakers? I will definitely check BB/magnolia.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok great, can I ask you what to do or buy if I want to bi-amp my front speakers or the new what I'm going to buy RF-62II?

I know bi-amp them just with receiver it is no result so What to get for my system or reference speaker system to bi-amp front speakers or can I bi-amp also center one? Thanks for chatting with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts