AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum but have been a lurker for years. So I have recently upgraded from my Panasonic ST50 to an LG CX. In preparation, I bought an i1Display studio not realizing it would not work. I then bought Calman Home for LG. After tinkering with Calman for a couple hours I realize this meter is not supported, well sort of. This meter shows up in the right pane under the middle meter button in the dropdown as ColorMunki ( i'll bring a screenshot back after a calibration finishes.) . I am able to run Calman Home in simulated (unit test mode) with this meter selected but not all menus are selectable such as the " find meter" section to select Raw XYZ and it is spitting out calibration files.

I have already purchased an i1display Pro and have it on the way but wonder will support soon come for this meter or is there anything to do to get calman to fully recognize it ?

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
I think that's a forlorn hope. The only "Munki" series meter they've really supported is the spectrophotometer model, not the colorimeter one, which yours is. The I1 Display Pro (I1D3 for short) is a better meter, anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts