Blue Ray 3D

I saw a "add" for....... Ice Age 3 - Narnia & Rio at Best Buy

$29.99 each

10 dollars off if you buy two ..... 15 dollars off if you buy all three

Looks like they will be released on Tuesday 8/02/11

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I'm going to pick up Narnia and Ice Age. Both blind buys. I saw Rio in a theater and it didn't do anything for me but I'll try to see it again on 3D BD and give it another chance before deciding.

·
Registered
103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERRET /forum/post/20762454

Blue Ray 3D

I saw a "add" for....... Ice Age 3 - Narnia & Rio at Best Buy

$29.99 each

10 dollars off if you buy two ..... 15 dollars off if you buy all three

Looks like they will be released on Tuesday 8/02/11

Looks like you only get the discount online. I hope they will be selling the discs at the store, not strictly online.

·
Super Moderator
16,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmathers /forum/post/20766031

That's great news. Anyone know gore the 3d is on narnia? I already have ice age

It's an Ok conversion.

S~

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I thought the conversion on Narnia was great. One of the better ones imo

·
Super Moderator
16,951 Posts
I wasn't horrible but it wasn't terrific. Better than Clash, but not as good as native shot films.

S~

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I can't get the $15 discount to work when I add all three to my cart--just the $10. What am I doing wrong?

·
Premium Member
2,468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_lobos /forum/post/20766439

Looks like you only get the discount online. I hope they will be selling the discs at the store, not strictly online.

I went into the store today and purchased all three. Came to $90 then it took the $15 off knocking it down to $75. So they are doing the $15 off in the store. The register did it automatically so it should be that way at all BB's.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's taken me a while to figure this out.

Rio is released today, Aug 2 in DVD and Blu, only.

Rio, Narnia, and Ice Age in 3D has a release date of Aug 30.

Best Buy has an exclusive to sell the three 3D titles starting today, and the promo as stated here is available in stores as well as online.

So, if you buy 2 or three of them at Best Buy, you can get them for $25 each. Or you can chance it that they will be sold at a lower price elsewhere on Aug 30. Lately, Fry's has been selling 3D titles that are "a little stale" for $20, but with them it's always a gamble.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark burk /forum/post/20770030

i went into the store today and purchased all three. Came to $90 then it took the $15 off knocking it down to $75. So they are doing the $15 off in the store. The register did it automatically so it should be that way at all bb's.

+1

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I wonder why BB did not list Final Destination 3D in their Sunday circular. It was released same day as the other 3, 3D movies. I picked it up along with Narnia and Ice Age. I'm selling Ice Age as the movie itself wasn't interesting. I watched a bit of FD and right away I was struck by how deep and rich the colors are and how deep the black are. It's a good looking 3D movie with pop outs all over the place. It's also more gory than I remembered. I saw this in a theater when it was out and liked it. I only watched a bit of Narnia as well and it the 3D was fine.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.