AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Anybody receive theirs as of yet? I was wondering if it's an upgrade over the DVD? I had mine preordered for months but Amazon has failed me yet again and has none in stock!

·
Registered
177 Posts
It has been delayed according to this post: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...3&postcount=17

Quote:
Thank you for your interest in our titles. Please be advised that while we have removed Ichi from our schedule for now, we still plan on releasing it. It will be released within the upcoming months, however, the date has yet to be solidified. Please keep your enthusiasm, as we will be putting it out soon. Thank you again for all your support.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 /forum/post/16163629

Anybody receive theirs as of yet? I was wondering if it's an upgrade over the DVD? I had mine preordered for months but Amazon has failed me yet again and has none in stock!

I see that Amazon is listing this as releasing on 08/11/2009 now. Wasn't it 03/31/2009 before?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Damn, this is the one disc I was going to pick up this week.

Anyone know if they are using the same filtering style from the unrated edition, or the more standard looking one?

·
Registered
61 Posts
This thread title should be changed, I couldn't find a more recent thread about this film. The BD was supposed to come out this week, I had it preordered, but again it looks like it's been bumped. Amazon emailed me saying it wasn't stocked and would likely ship in March 2010

1 - 10 of 10 Posts